sneak peak

I haven't been posting lately but a whole lot of sewing has been going on.  Next Tuesday I need to deliver the 2 quilts I have entered to be in the annual outdoor quilt show.  Ask me if they are finished yet?  :0)   These are the two quilts.  I have every expectation that they will be finished in time.
 Last night I quilted the year and my initials into my Corn and Beans quilt.  It`s a bit hard to see in the hst`s but it`s there as a surprise for anyone who looks closely.

This quilt I have been machine quilting.  It`s a big heavy monster and I can`t wait to be finished.  DD2 has been patiently waiting for months for this to be done.  On Mother`s Day I found a few hours to do the free motion feathers I wanted in the border.  They don`t show up too well either as the border print is busy but, I know they`re there  :0)
I should be back next week with 2 finishes!
Happy Quilting!!